Dr. Singhal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 679-6296Fax(860) 679-4613
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State License 2013 - 2022
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsColchicine-induced degeneration of the micronucleus during conjugation in TetrahymenaPin-Fang Chen, Sita Singhal, Daniel Bushyhead, Sarabeth Broder-Fingert, Jason Wolfe> ;Biology Open. 2014 May 15
- Manchester Memorial HospitalManchester, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: