Dr. Desai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 W Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77025Phone+1 713-442-0000Fax+1 713-442-0319
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2007 - 2011
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MOSAIQ EMR, Elekta, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsLong-term disease control and toxicity outcomes following surgery and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) in pediatric craniopharyngiomaBrad Greenfield, Mehmet Fatih Okcu, Patricia Baxter, Murali Chintagumpala, Bin S. Teh, Robert C. Dauser, Jack Su, Snehal S. Desai, Arnold C. Paulino> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 2015 Feb 1
- 1 citationsStandardization of head and neck contouring using the acanthiomeatal line.Snehal S. Desai, Bin S. Teh, Jose Hinojosa, Bent C. Bell, Arnold dela Cruz Paulino, E. Brian Butler> ;Medical Dosimetry. 2009 Sep 1
- 83 citationsRadiation-induced moyamoya syndrome.Snehal S. Desai, Arnold C. Paulino, Wei Y. Mai, Bin S. Teh> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 2006 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: