Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE.
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-795-0232
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Increase in Epinephrine Administration for Food-Induced Anaphylaxis in Pediatric Emergency Departments from 2007 to 2015So Lim Kim, Ragha Vasantha Suresh, Anoop Mayampurath, Christina E. Ciaccio> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology: In Practice. 2021 Sep 23
- 5 citationsEmergency department visits during outpatient parenteral antimicrobial therapy: a retrospective cohort studyNabin K. Shrestha, So Lim Kim, Susan J. Rehm, Angela Everett, Steven M. Gordon> ;Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2018 Jul 1
- 16 citationsDistribution of streptococcal groups causing infective endocarditis: a descriptive study.So Lim Kim, Steven M. Gordon, Nabin K. Shrestha> ;Diagnostic Microbiology and Infectious Disease. 2018 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: