Dr. Shelton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W. Oak St.
Carbondale, IL 62901Phone(618) 536-6621Fax(618) 453-1102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Memorial HospitalBelleville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: