Dr. Abila is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-3910
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2009-2012
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsReproducibility of DXA in obese women.Zaida Cordero-MacIntyre, Warren Peters, Cesar Libanati, Ricardo C. España, Solomon O. Abila, Wanda H. Howell, Timothy G. Lohman> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 2002 Mar 1
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: