Overview of Dr. Narula
Dr. Sona Narula is a Child Neurologist in Philadelphia, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and Pennsylvania Hospital. She received her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 96 doctors at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and one of 33 doctors at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania who specialize in Child Neurology. She has more than 10 publications and over 450 citings.
Office3400 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104Fax+1 215-349-5579
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 2010 - 2013
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Child Neurology, 2010 - 2013
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaResidency, Pediatrics, 2008 - 2010
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Transition of Care to Adult Neuroimmunology.Sona Narula> ;Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2023 Jul 1
- 3 citationsMOG and AQP4 Antibodies among Children with Multiple Sclerosis and Controls.Cristina M Gaudioso, Soe Mar, T Charles Casper, Rachel Codden, Adam Nguyen, Gregory Aaen, Leslie Benson, Tanuja Chitnis, Carla Francisco, Mark P Gorman, Manu S Goyal, ...> ;Annals of Neurology. 2023 Feb 1
- 2 citationsValidation of claims-based diagnoses of adult and pediatric neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder and variations in diagnostic evaluation and treatment initiation.Sabrina Gmuca, Duriel I Hardy, Sona Narula, Sharon Stoll, Julia G. Harris, Yongdong Zhao, Rui Xiao, Pamela F. Weiss, Amy Waldman, Jeffrey S. Gerber> ;Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Children & Adolescents with Multiple Sclerosis (MS): Educational Program for Pediatric CliniciansSeptember 7th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: