Dr. Sharma is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Page St
New Bedford, MA 02740Phone(508) 961-5919Fax(508) 961-5916
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Santosh UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Gene Expression and Survival of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Cells After Allogeneic Transplant.Dominic Schenone, Jeffrey R. Andolina, Brooks Rademacher, Thomas J. Fountaine, Elena Edwards, Leti Nunez, Michelle Qiu, Sonakshi Sharma, Craig A. Mullen> ;Anticancer Research. 2021 Jun 1
- Southcoast Hospitals GroupFall River, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: