Sondra M DePalma, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT AND HEALTH CARE LEADER
Board certified physician assistant, clinical lipid specialist, and certified hypertension clinician with over 15 years of cardiovascular expertise in general and preventive cardiology, electrophysiology, heart failure, and vascular disease. Self-directed, highly motivated health care leader with demonstrated organizational and communication skills.
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Education & Training
- A.T. Still UniversityDHSc, Leadership and Organizational Behavior, 2015 - 2018
- Lock Haven University of PennsylvaniaMHS, Physician Assistant, 2000 - 2002
- The Pennsylvania State UniversityPost-Baccalaureate Certificate, Pre-Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Mercyhurst UniversityBA, Summa Cum Laude, 1993 - 1997
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Associate of the American College of Cardiology American College of Cardiology
- Fellow of the National Lipid Association National Lipid Association, 2016
- Cardiology PA of the Year Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiology, 2014
- Join now to see all
- Distinguished Fellow
- American College of CardiologyAssociate
- Association of Physician Assistants in CardiologyPast-President
- National Lipid AssociationFellow
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsJob Satisfaction Among Physician Assistants Practicing Cardiovascular Medicine in the United States.Sondra M. DePalma, Jeffrey L. Alexander, Eric P. Matthews> ;The health care manager. 2019 Jan 1
- Blood pressure targets: How low should you go (and for whom)?Eric J. MacLaughlin, John F Slaton, Rodney B. Young, Sondra M. DePalma> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2018 Jul 1
- 10 citationsHypertension guideline update: A new guideline for a new era.Sondra M. DePalma, Cheryl Dennison Himmelfarb, Eric J. MacLaughlin, Sandra J. Taler> ;Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2018 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Office360 Alexander Spring Rd
Carlisle, PA 17015Phone(717) 243-6557Fax(717) 243-0102
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: