Dr. McKinley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. McKinley's full profile
OfficeHarvard Med Sch
Boston, MA 02108
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Neurosurgeons' Perspectives on Vascular Entrustable Professional Activities.Magalie Cadieux, Sophia K McKinley, Niyi Odewade, Jay Riva-Cambrin, Roy Phitayakorn> ;The Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. Le Journal Canadien Des Sciences Neurologiques. 2023 Mar 1
- Impact of Rater Training on Residents Technical Skill Assessments: A Randomized Trial.Kristen M Jogerst, Yoon Soo Park, Roi Anteby, Robert Sinyard, Taylor M Coe, Douglas Cassidy, Sophia K McKinley, Emil Petrusa, Roy Phitayakorn, Abhisekh Mohapatra, Deni...> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2022 Nov 1
- Finding my people: Effects of student identity and vulnerability to Stereotype Threat on sense of belonging in surgery.Rachael Acker, Michael G Healy, Rachel Vanderkruik, Emil Petrusa, Sophia McKinley, Roy Phitayakorn> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Zooming Along the Road to Residency: A Tweetchat on Virtual InterviewsSeptember 20th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: