Are you Dr. Young?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 Barbara Dr
Morrisville, PA 19067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sophia Young, MD is a board certified radiologist in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. She is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, St. Francis Medical Center, and Nazareth Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1987
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1982 - 1985
- Graduate HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PowerServer EHR, RamSoft Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe Effect of Multiple Doses of Ketoconazole or Rifampin on the Single- and Multiple-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Vorapaxar†Teddy Kosoglou, Paul Statkevich, Bharath Kumar, Fengjuan Xuan, James E. Schiller, Amy O. Johnson-Levonas, Sophia Young, David L. Cutler> ;Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 2013 May 1