Dr. Maddox is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1429 Oglethorpe St
Macon, GA 31201Phone(478) 743-7061Fax(478) 743-6296
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaResidency, Ophthalmology, 1989 - 1992
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine-ChattanoogaInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Compulink Advantage EHR, Compulink, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical Center, Navicent HealthMacon, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: