Dr. Thirumalai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Thirumalai's full profile
Office511 Burkarth Rd
Warrensburg, MO 64093Phone+1 660-747-8154Fax+1 660-747-9757
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Huron HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Kilpauk Medical CollegeClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsNS-398, a selective cyclooxygenase-2 blocker, acutely inhibits receptor-mediated contractions of rat aorta: role of endothelium.Ayotunde S.O Adeagbo, Darshana Patel, Abdallah Iddrissu, John A. Walker, Sridhar Thirumalai, Irving G. Joshua, Dale A. Schuschke, Yang Wang> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2003 Jan 1
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: