Dr. Nalamachu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7100 College Blvd
Lenexa, KS 66210Phone(913) 599-2440Fax(913) 599-5252
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- Kakatiya Medical College NTRClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- A Randomized, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Plecanatide (3.0 and 6.0 mg) in Patients With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (The CIC3 Study) Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 01Kevin D Kuettel, MD, Gregory J Wiener, MD, William D. Koltun, MD, Madeleine A DuPree, MD, Eveline H Padilla, MD, Ronald Z. Surowitz, DO, Cynthia Huffman, MD, Teran R Naccarato, MD, Richard M Glover II, MD...
- Study Evaluating Treatment of Forefoot Pain Related to Nerve Entrapment Using the Cryo-Touch III Device Start of enrollment: 2012 Nov 01Mullens, J.,Nalamachu, S.
- Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of the Synera Patch Compared to Naproxen Sodium for Epicondylitis of the Elbow Start of enrollment: 2012 Feb 01Nalamachu, S.
- Pharmacokinetic Study of Hydrocodone/APAP in Chronic Pain Patients Start of enrollment: 2012 Feb 01Pergolizzi, J.,Nalamachu, S.
Publications & Presentations
- Multimodal Treatment Patterns for Osteoarthritis and Their Relationship to Patient-Reported Pain Severity: A Cross-Sectional Survey in the United States.Srinivas Nalamachu, Rebecca L. Robinson, Lars Viktrup, Joseph C Cappelleri, Andrew G. Bushmakin, Leslie Tive, Jennifer Mellor, Niall Hatchell, James Jackson> ;Journal of Pain Research. 2020 Dec 23
- Tolperisone for the Treatment of Acute Muscle Spasm of the Back: Results from the Dose-Ranging Phase 2 STAR Study (NCT03802565)Srinivas Nalamachu, Joseph V. Pergolizzi, Randall E. Kaye> ;Journal of Pain Research. 2020 Nov 23
- Characteristics of Analgesic Patch Formulations.Srinivas Nalamachu, Jeffrey Gudin> ;Journal of Pain Research. 2020 Sep 22
- Join now to see all
- [BLOG]: Pain Management: Can We Balance Patient Access, Safety and Economic Value?October 26th, 2015
- Taking a Comprehensive Approach in Tackling Regional Pain SyndromesSeptember 12th, 2015
- Neurana Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication in the Journal of Pain ResearchNovember 25th, 2020
- Saint Luke's South HospitalOverland Park, Kansas
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Kansas Health Care SystemTopeka, Kansas
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Veterans Affairs Medical CenterLeavenworth, Kansas
- Overland Park Regional Medical CenterLenexa, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: