Are you Dr. Narayanaswamy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 S Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229Phone(667) 234-3120Fax(410) 368-3599
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Srinivasa Narayanaswamy, MD is a board certified internist in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Florida, and New York. He is affiliated with Saint Agnes Healthcare.
Education & Training
- Main Line Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Mysore Medical CollegeClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2017
- DC State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 348 citationsT(p-e)/QT ratio as an index of arrhythmogenesis.Prasad Gupta, Chinmay Patel, Harsh Patel, Srinivasa Narayanaswamy, Binu Malhotra, Jared T. Green, Gan-Xin Yan> ;Journal of Electrocardiology. 2008 Nov 1
- 3 citationsA rare cause of 2:1 AV block: long QT syndromeChinmay Patel, Srinivasa Narayanaswamy, Victor A. Medina-Ravell, Gan-Xin Yan> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2008 Sep 1
- Scrotal calcinosis: a rare entity.Bolbandi, A. K., Narayanaswamy, S., Krishnappa, P.> ;ANZ J Surg. 2011 Mar
- Saint Agnes HealthcareBaltimore, Maryland