Stacey Jeronis, MD
Assistant Professor, Ob/Gyn & Reproductive Sciences, Temple University School of Medicine
- 3401 N Broad St
7th Fl Out Patient Bldg
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Phone: (215) 707-3008
Fax: (215) 707-1387
Dr. Jeronis's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jeronis's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Albany Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Jeronis's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
Dr. Jeronis's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Jeronis's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Preeclampsia-associated stresses activate Gadd45a signaling and sFlt-1 in placental explants. Xiong, Y.,Liebermann, D. A.,Holtzman, E. J.,Jeronis, S.,Hoffman, B.,Geifman-Holtzman, O.; J Cell Physiol. 2013 Feb.
- Snowstorms and grape clusters. Rose, M.Z., Jeronis, S.L., Grotegut, C.A.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2008 May.
- Self-perceptions of body size in women at an inner-city family-planning clinic. Potti, S., Milli, M., Jeronis, S., Gaughan, J. P., Rose, M.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2009 May.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. Stacey Jeronis, Dr. Stacey Jeronis, MD, Dr. S Jeronis, Dr. Stacey L Jeronis
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Jeronis's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, PA)
- Timothy Grube, DO
- Marina Katsnelson, MD
- John Fulton, MD
- Tanya O'Connor, DO
- Richard Mansfield, MD
- Eunice Lee, MD
- Andrea Witlin, DO
- Gretchen Strahle Glaser, MD
- Denise Hartman, MD
- Alan Winshel, MD