Dr. Rogers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office725 Volvo Pkwy
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 549-4403Fax(757) 549-4332
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of VermontClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Gynecologic Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Phase II Evaluation of BIBF 1120 in the Treatment of Bevacizumab-Resistant, Persistent, or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Gaillard, S.L.,Lee, P.,Valea, F.A.,Havrilesky, L.J.,Powers, S.S.,Berchuck, A.,Damuth, C.O.,Secord, A.A.,Rogers, S.J.,Squatrito, R.C.,McCollum, M.E.
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsThe 80-hour workweek restriction: How are OB/GYN resident procedure numbers affected?Amy C. Short, Stacey J. Rogers, Everett F. Magann, Thomas S. Rieg, Alan Shapiro, John C. Morrison> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2006 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: