Dr. Searson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Art of Health
1902 East Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203Phone(704) 537-5471Fax(704) 800-0740
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified Family Physician with special interests in Women's Health, Children's Health, and Wellness. I really enjoy caring for whole families, including prenatal care.
Education & Training
- Carolinas Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical inquiries. Does routine amniotomy have a role in normal laborStacey Searson, Jean C Blackwell, Jon O. Neher> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2009 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: