Dr. Weiland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Monument Rd
York, PA 17403Phone(717) 741-9344Fax(717) 741-9633
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2001
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1994
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsLong-term outcomes of endoluminal gastroplication: a U.S. multicenter trialYang K. Chen, Isaac Raijman, Tamir Ben-Menachem, Anthony A. Starpoli, Julia Liu, Haleh Pazwash, Stacey Weiland, Mamun Shahrier, Evelina L. Fortajada, John R. Saltzman,...> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2005 May 1
- WellSpan York HospitalYork, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: