Are you Dr. Cameron?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 704-4000Fax(713) 704-2658
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Staci Cameron, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Houston, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Physician Network, and Texas Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 2012 - 2013
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Preoperative Opioids Associated With Increased Postoperative Opioid Use in Pediatric Appendicitis.Dalya M. Ferguson, Caroline M. Anding, Seyed A. Arshad, Pranali S. Kamat, Andrew P. Bain, Staci D. Cameron, KuoJen Tsao, Mary T. Austin> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2020 Nov 1
- Massive Transfusion of 5 U Packed Redblood Cells, 3 U Fresh Frozen Plasma, and 160 cc of Platelets in a 14-Month-Old Patient.Tanaya Sparkle, Staci D. Cameron> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2016 Apr 1