Dr. Pfost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-0531Fax+1 409-772-0557
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Oncoplastic reconstruction of a large chest wall defect using dual fasciocutaneous flaps: A case report.Nikhil R Shah, Stacia S Pfost, Rui-Min D Mao, V Suzanne Klimberg> ;International Journal of Surgery Case Reports. 2022 Apr 1
- Get to Know Our Newest Breast Surgeon: Dr. Stacia S. PfostNovember 14th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: