Are you Dr. Cohen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLongwood Medical Building
319 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115Phone+1 617-232-0250
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stafford Cohen, MD is a cardiologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and is an Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1964 - 1965
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1962 - 1964
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1963 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Oliver Wendell Holmes' 1836 doctorate dissertation and his journey in medicine.Stafford I. Cohen> ;World Journal of Cardiology. 2020 Aug 26
- Jim's Prostate CancerStafford I. Cohen> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2017 Feb 17
- A Dying Man's Wish FulfilledStafford I. Cohen> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2016 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts