Dr. Malov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office981 Rollins Ave
Rockville, MD 20852Phone(240) 777-3444
- Is this information wrong?
- BC anesthesiologist, pain fellowship trained, 18 plus years in private practice looking to relocate to DC area/Virginia
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1999
- MetroWest Medical Center-Framingham Union HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Astrakhan State Medical AcademyClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2002
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterTowson, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: