Are you Dr. Polansky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office759 Chestnut St
Springfield, MA 01107Phone(413) 827-7426Fax(413) 827-7407
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Polansky, MD is a board certified radiologist in Springfield, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and New York. He is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Shriners Hospitals for Children-Springfield, and Baystate Mary Lane Hospital.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1975 - 1978
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 1992
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 293 citationsPOST-MENOPAUSAL ŒSTROGENS PROTECT AGAINST FRACTURES OF HIP AND DISTAL RADIUS: A Case-control StudyTomA. Hutchinson, StanleyM. Polansky, AlvanR. Feinstein> ;The Lancet. 1979 Oct 6