Are you Dr. Sherman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1045 Gezon Pkwy SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49509Phone(616) 456-5311Fax(616) 456-7955
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Sherman, MD is a general surgeon in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, and Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Spectrum Health-BlodgettResidency, General Surgery, 1980 - 1985
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe promise and problems of non-physician practitioners in general surgery education: Results of a multi-center, mixed-methods study of facultyJames E. Coverdill, Jeff Scott Shelton, Adnan Alseidi, David C. Borgstrom, Daniel L. Dent, Russell Dumire, Jonathan P. Fryer, Thomas H. Hartranft, Steven B. Holsten, M...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2017 Nov 1
- 1 citationsAssessing the 16 hour intern shift limit: Results of a multi-center, mixed-methods study of residents and faculty in general surgery.James E. Coverdill, Adnan Alseidi, David C. Borgstrom, Daniel L. Dent, Russell Dumire, Johnathan Fryer, Thomas H. Hartranft, Steven B. Holsten, M. Timothy Nelson, Mohs...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2018 Feb 1
- 3 citationsProfessionalism in the Twilight Zone: A Multicenter, Mixed-Methods Study of Shift Transition Dynamics in Surgical Residencies.James E. Coverdill, Adnan Alseidi, David C. Borgstrom, Daniel L. Dent, Russell Dumire, Johnathan Fryer, Thomas H. Hartranft, Steven B. Holsten, M. Timothy Nelson, Mohs...> ;Academic Medicine. 2016 Nov 1
- Join now to see all