Are you Dr. Teplick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9975 Sw Nimbus Ave
Beaverton, OR 97008Phone+1 503-520-0800Fax+1 503-520-0403
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Teplick, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Beaverton, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Washington, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1979 - 1981
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- UT State Medical License 1981 - 1990
- MN State Medical License 1978 - 1981
- IA State Medical License 1978 - 1979
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical CenterPortland, Oregon