Dr. Zagorski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office415 Napoleon St
Johnstown, PA 15905Phone(814) 539-8725Fax(814) 539-3906
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stanley Zagorski is a general surgeon in Johnstown, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Conemaugh Miners Medical Center, Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and minimally invasive surgery and is experienced in minimally invasive surgery, robot-assisted surgery, bariatric surgery, minimally invasive bariatric surgery, and minimally invasive foregut surgery.
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalFellowship, Bariatric/MIS Surgery, 2006 - 2007
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2015
- HI State Medical License 1995 - 2016
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIntramural gastric abscess following laparoscopic paraesophageal hernia repair.William C. Cole, Stanley M. Zagorski> ;Endoscopy. 2015 Jan 1
- 32 citationsIncidence of postoperative intraabdominal abscesses in open versus laparoscopic appendectomiesJennifer R. Asarias, Andrew T. Schlussel, Danielle E. Cafasso, Terri L. Carlson, Matthew C. Kasprenski, Ezella N. Washington, Michael B. Lustik, Mark S. Yamamura, Eric...> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2011 Mar 17
- 33 citationsDo recurrences after paraesophageal hernia repair matter? : Ten-year follow-up after laparoscopic repairBrent C. White, Louis O. Jeansonne, Craig B. Morgenthal, Stanley Zagorski, S. Scott Davis, C. D. Smith, Edward Lin> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2008 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Conemaugh Miners Medical CenterHastings, Pennsylvania
- Conemaugh Memorial Medical CenterJohnstown, Pennsylvania
- James E. Van Zandt Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAltoona, Pennsylvania
- Conemaugh Meyersdale Medical CenterMeyersdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: