Dr. Ionides is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 N Oak St
Hinsdale, IL 60521Phone(630) 856-6442Fax(847) 991-0441
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1982
- Mercy Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1981
- Suburban Hospital Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of AthensClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1978 - 1984
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPlasma beta-endorphin concentrations and analgesia-muscle relaxation in the newborn infant supported by mechanical ventilation.Stavros P. Ionides, Marc G. Weiss, Margarite Angelopoulos, Thomas F. Myers, Robert J. Handa> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1994 Jul 1
- 24 citationsMeningitis in premature infants with respiratory distress: role of admission lumbar puncture.Marc G. Weiss, Stavros P. Ionides, Craig L. Anderson> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1991 Dec 1
- Plasma beta-endorphin levels and childhood intussusception.Ros, S. P., Reynolds, S. L., Bhisitkul, D. M., Ionides, S. P., Handa, R. J.> ;J Emerg Med. 1994 Nov 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: