Dr. Wedl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCastro and Duboce Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stefani Wedl is an adult Hospitalist in San Francisco, CA and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center, Novato Community Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa Hospital. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 17 years.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 27 citationsBranding the rodeo: a case study of tobacco sports sponsorship.Pamela M. Ling, Lawrence A. Haber, Stefani Wedl> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2010 Jan 1
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: