Are you Dr. Agolini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4660 Kenmore Ave
Alexandria, VA 22304Phone+1 703-823-4066Fax+1 703-823-4067
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stefano Agolini, MD is a general surgeon in Alexandria, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital, Virginia Hospital Center, and Inova Fairfax Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2000
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Splenic infarction caused by a large thoracic aortic thrombus.Agolini, S. F., Shah, K. T., Goodreau, J. J., McLoughlin, T. M., Sinclair, M. C.> ;J Vasc Surg. 1997 Dec
- Arterial embolization is a rapid and effective technique for controlling pelvic fracture hemorrhage.Agolini, S. F., Shah, K., Jaffe, J., Newcomb, J., Rhodes, M., Reed, J. F.> ;J Trauma. 1997 Sep
- Inova Alexandria HospitalAlexandria, Virginia
- Inova Fairfax HospitalFalls Church, Virginia
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia
- Inova Loudoun HospitalLeesburg, Virginia