Are you Dr. Kosmorsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23 Cambridge Ln
Newtown, PA 18940Phone+1 215-504-0414Fax+1 215-504-4002
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephan Kosmorsky, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Newtown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Florida. He is affiliated with Lower Bucks Hospital, Jefferson Health Northeast, and Holy Redeemer Hospital.
Education & Training
- Jefferson Health NortheastResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981 - 1982
- Frankford Hospitals Program AInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 1981 - 2024
- NJ State License 1983 - 2023
- FL State License 1983 - 2004
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Study of nystagmus suppression in the Rotatory Tests.Toglia, J. U., Suranyi, L., Kosmorsky, S.> ;Ital J Neurol Sci. 1982 Oct
- Jefferson Health NortheastPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
- Holy Redeemer HospitalJenkintown, Pennsylvania
- Lower Bucks HospitalBristol, Pennsylvania