Dr. Rosenfeld is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3232 N Northhills Blvd
Fayetteville, AR 72703Phone(479) 587-1700Fax(479) 587-1366
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephan Rosenfeld is an oncologist in Rogers and Fayetteville AR and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville, Northwest Medical Center - Springdale, Washington Regional Medical Center, Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks, and Mercy Hospital Rogers. He received his medical degree from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency as well as a Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at the University of Iowa in Iowa City Iowa. He has been at Highlands Oncology Group since 2002. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1999 - 2002
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- AR State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification ARIA Medical Oncology EMR, Varian Medical Systems, 2012
- Highlands Oncology Group Doctor Voted Best Oncologist in NWADecember 9th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: