Stephanie Anders is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- Purdue UniversityPharmD, 2001
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsComparison of outcomes with vancomycin or metronidazole for mild-to-moderate Clostridium difficile associated diarrhea among solid organ transplant recipients: A retro...Cynthia T Nguyen, Julius Li, S. Anders, Julia Garcia-Diaz, Catherine Staffeld‐Coit, Jonathan Hand> ;Transplant Infectious Disease. 2018 Mar 30
- Comparison of Outcomes with Vancomycin or Metronidazole for Mild‐to‐Moderate Clostridium Difficile Associated Diarrhea Among Solid Organ Transplant Recipients: A Retro...Stephanie Anders, Jonathan Hand, Transplant Infectious Disease
Office1512 Jefferson Hwy
Brent House 309
New Orleans, LA 70121Phone(504) 842-6087Fax(504) 842-6599
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: