Dr. Bell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3127 Jemima Ave
The Villages, FL 32163Phone+1 859-801-5055
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (Bowling Green)Internship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1974 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1973 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1974 - 2012
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Adipocyte-Specific GH Receptor Null (AdGHRKO) Mice Have Enhanced Insulin Sensitivity with Reduced Liver TriglyceridesStephen Bell, Elizabeth A Jensen, Endocrinology
- UofL Health - Mary and Elizabeth HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: