Dr. Borkow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019Phone(212) 315-9355Fax(212) 333-6268
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1968 - 1969
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1964 - 1965
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsSpondylolisthesis in the newborn. A case report.Stephen E. Borkow, Barnard Kleiger> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1971 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: