Are you Dr. Burnstein?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2309 E Evesham Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043Phone(856) 424-5005Fax(856) 424-4716
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Burnstein, DO is a rheumatologist in Voorhees, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Virtua Voorhees, Virtua Marlton, and Virtua Berlin.
Education & Training
- Worcester City HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1976 - 1977
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1978 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsMultiple myeloma complicating the course of seronegative systemic lupus erythematosus.Edward Jordan, Stephen L. Burnstein, John J. Calabro, Edward S. Henderson> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1978 Mar 1
- 17 citationsBody Habitus in Ankylosing SpondylitisJohn J. Calabro, Stephen L. Burnstein, Harry L. Staley> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1977 Sep 1
- 4 citationsRecovery from aplastic anemia secondary to gold salt therapy.Stephen L. Burnstein, Harry L. Staley, John J. Calabro> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1977 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Emeritus Member