Dr. Dailey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3399 Trindle Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011Phone(717) 901-4220Fax(717) 737-7197
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Dailey is an orthopedic surgeon in Camp Hill, PA and is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 24 years. He specializes in hand surgery and is experienced in hand and wrist surgery and shoulder and elbow surgery.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Hand Surgery, 1998 - 1999
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1993 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- The role of arthroscopy in the evaluation and treatment of triangular fibrocartilage complex injuries in athletes.Dailey SW, Palmer AK> ;Hand Clin. 2000 Aug
- Orthopedic residents' perceptions of the content and adequacy of their residency training.Dailey SW, Brinker MR, Elliott MN> ;Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 1998 Aug
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: