Are you Dr. Dreskin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1012 Executive Dr
Hixson, TN 37343Phone(423) 486-1444Fax(423) 664-4640
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Dreskin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Hixson, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, Georgia, and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with CHI Memorial, Erlanger Medical Center, and Parkridge Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1994 - 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1991 - 1994
- St Elizabeths Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1991
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsPolymyoclonus resulting from possible accidental subdural injection of local anesthetic.Stephen Dreskin, Zahid H. Bajwa, Lance J. Lehmann, Carol A. Warfield> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1997 Mar 1
- 5 citationsCharacterization and purification of a protease in serum that cleaves proatrial natriuretic factor (ProANF) to its circulating forms.Jerome B. Zisfein, R.M. Graham, Stephen V. Dreskin, Gary M. Wildey, Alan J. Fischman, Charles J. Homcy> ;Biochemistry. 1987 Dec 29