Dr. Goss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Franklin Health Cmns
Farmington, ME 04938Phone+1 207-778-4922Fax+1 207-779-0646
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Goss is an internist in Farmington, ME and is affiliated with Franklin Memorial Hospital. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He specializes in Internal Medicine and is experienced in diabetes mellitus, general internal medicine, cardiology, hospitalist medicine, and preventive medicine.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2002 - 2025
- PA State License 2000 - 2002
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Licensed in Maine, Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Diabetes, Cardiac Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- Chair, Bylaws Committee 2015 - Present
- Chair, Credential Committee 2014 - Present
- President, Medical Staff 2016 - 2018
- Chair, eClinical Works Clinical Advisory Committee 2014 - 2015
- Franklin Memorial HospitalFarmington, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: