Are you Dr. Hauser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Seymour St
Hartford, CT 06102Phone(860) 545-2803Fax(860) 545-1500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Hauser, MD is a radiation oncologist in Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Texas. He is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Manchester Memorial Hospital, and MidState Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1990 - 1994
- Steward Carney Hospital Inc.Internship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsMutant p53-induced Immortalization of Primary Human Mammary Epithelial CellsQingshen Gao, Stephen H. Hauser, Xiao Long Liu, David E. Wazer, Hywell Madoc-Jones, Vimla Band> ;Cancer Research. 1996 Jul 1
- 50 citationsRadiation-enhanced Expression of Major Histocompatibility Complex Class I Antigen H-2Db in B16 Melanoma CellsStephen H. Hauser, Lido Calorini, David E. Wazer, Sebastiano Gattoni-Celli> ;Cancer Research. 1993 Apr 15
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
- Manchester Memorial HospitalManchester, Connecticut
- MidState Medical CenterMeriden, Connecticut
- Johnson Memorial HospitalStafford Springs, Connecticut
- Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare SystemWest Haven, Connecticut
- The William W. Backus HospitalNorwich, Connecticut