Dr. Hopkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office680 Guzzi Ln
Sonora, CA 95370Phone(209) 532-5528Fax(209) 532-5598
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Joaquin General HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1995
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, General Surgery, 1990 - 1991
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1990 - 2003
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
- Certified Fluoroscopy X-Ray Supervisor and Operator
- Registered Physician Vascular Interpreter
- Registered Vascular Sonographer
- Registered Vascular Technologist
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Characterization of the IgG antibody response to timothy grass pollenMalley A, Hopkins SJ, Turner KJ., Int Arch Allergy Appl Immunol. 1985;78(1):57-62.
- American Venous ForumMember
- Society of American Gastrtointestinal and Endoscopic SurgeonsMember
- California Medical AssociationTuolumne County Delegate
- Tuolumne County Medical SocietyCMA Delegate for Tuolumne County, CA
- Society for Vascular UltrasoundMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: