Dr. Karlovits is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office320 E North Ave
Agh Radiation Oncology
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Phone(412) 359-3400Fax(412) 359-3981
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Allegheny General Hospital - Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1997 - 2001
- Naval Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- Bevacizumab With or Without Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Glioblastoma Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01John B. Fiveash, David G. Brachman, David G. Brachman, Daniel M. Chinn, Joseph N. Contessa, Fazilat Ishkanian, Paul A. DeMare, Brian K. Chang, Peter A. Johnstone, David A. Hornback, Aaron C. Spalding, Ian...
Publications & Presentations
- Predictors of Treatment Interruption During Frameless Gamma Knife Icon Stereotactic RadiosurgeryRodney E. Wegner, Linda Xu, Zachary D. Horne, Alexander Yu, Matthew Goss, Yun Liang, Jason W. Sohn, Stephen M Karlovits> ;Advances in radiation oncology. 2020 Jul 1
- 4 citationsCancer Stem Cell Chemotherapeutics Assay for Prospective Treatment of Recurrent Glioblastoma and Progressive Anaplastic Glioma: A Single-Institution Case SeriesTulika Ranjan, Candace M. Howard, Alexander Yu, Linda Xu, Khaled Aziz, David Jho, Jodi Leonardo, Muhammad Hameed, Stephen M Karlovits, Rodney E. Wegner, Russell Fuhrer...> ;Translational Oncology. 2020 Mar 17
- Radiotherapeutic treatment of brain metastases in patients with gynecologic malignancies: A nationwide analysis.Rodney E. Wegner, John J. Bergin, Linda Xu, Alexander Yu, Zachary D. Horne, T. Krivak, Stephen M Karlovits> ;Journal of radiosurgery and SBRT. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: