Are you Dr. Kimler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Bay Ave
Dept Of Pathology
Montclair, NJ 07042Phone(973) 429-6164Fax(973) 429-6992
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Kimler, MD is a board certified pathologist in Montclair, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1973 - 1974
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1971 - 1972
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsPrimary malignant teratoma of the thyroid. Case report and literature review of cervical teratomas in adultsStephen C. Kimler, Warren F. Muth> ;Cancer. 1978 Jul 1
- Current concepts of Bright's diseaseGloria Gallo, Stephen Kimler, Maria Skerlavay> ;Urology. 1973 Dec 1
- Percutaneous fine-needle biopsy using direct imaging techniques.Jewel, K. L., Kimler, S.> ;J Med Soc N J. 1982 Sep
- Join now to see all