Dr. Knaus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8414 Naab Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46260Phone(317) 338-7760Fax(317) 338-7744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsImpact of Evidence-Based Guidelines on Outcomes of Hospitalized Patients With Clostridium difficile InfectionStephen J. Knaus, Lindsay M. Saum, Emily Cochard, Wesley Prichard, Brian Skinner, Ryan Medas> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2016 Mar 1
- 6 citationsAcquired Fanconi's Syndrome Associated with Tenofovir TherapyGeorge Mathew, Stephen J. Knaus> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2006 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: