Are you Dr. Landaker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Chico, CA 95926Phone(530) 332-7300Fax(530) 898-8087
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Landaker, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Chico, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Arizona, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center and St. Elizabeth Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1991 - 2016
- TN State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- WA State Medical License 1988 - 2001
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 124 citationsComparison of disc space heights after anterior lumbar interbody fusion.Steven Dennis, Robert G. Watkins, Stephen Landaker, William H. Dillin, Donald Springer> ;Spine. 1989 Aug 1