Dr. Lewis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Computer Rd
Executive Mews, Suite H43
Willow Grove, PA 19090Phone(215) 659-3500Fax(215) 659-3556
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1993
- Abington Memorial HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- What's the point?Lewis S, Donald F, Ford P> ;Anaesthesia. 2001-07-01
- Somesthetic and electrophysiologic effects of topical 0.025% capsaicin in man.Walker FO, Lewis SF> ;Reg Anesth. 1990-01-01
- The involvement of central alpha adrenoceptors in the antihypertensive actions of methyldopa and clonidine in the rat.Jarrott B, Lewis S, Conway EL, Summers R, Louis WJ> ;Clin Exp Hypertens A. 1984-01-01
- Abington Jefferson HealthAbington, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: