Are you Dr. Montgomery?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-470-7511Fax+1 315-470-2719
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Montgomery, MD is a board certified radiologist in Syracuse, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Crouse Health, Upstate University Hospital, and Oswego Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1984 - 1988
- Steward Carney HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsCyclophosphamide and cortisol reduce the severity of morphine withdrawal.Stephen P. Montgomery, Nachum Dafny> ;International Journal of Immunopharmacology. 1987 Jan 1
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- Oswego HospitalOswego, New York
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York