Dr. Mooney is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office26900 Cedar Road, Suite 220 South
Beachwood Family Health Center
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-839-3150Fax+1 216-839-3195
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Mooney is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Beachwood, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Summa Health System, Cleveland Clinic Akron General, Aultman Hospital, Western Reserve Hospital, and Cleveland Clinic. He received his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and reproductive genetics/prenatal genetics and is experienced in infertility, assistive reproductive technologies, hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, and recurrent pregnancy loss.
Education & Training
- Summa Health System/NEOMEDResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1995 - 1999
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsPreliminary experience with low concentration of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor: a potential regulator in preimplantation mouse embryo development an...Barry Behr, Stephen Mooney, Yan Wen, Mary Lake Polan, Hongbo Wang> ;Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics. 2005 Jan 1
- 36 citationsA nutritional supplement for improving fertility in women: a pilot study.Lynn M. Westphal, Mary Lake Polan, Aileen S. Trant, Stephen Mooney> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2004 Apr 1
- 26 citationsMatrix metalloproteinase and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase expression in human preimplantation embryos.Hongbo Wang, Yan Wen, Stephen Mooney, Hao Li, Barry Behr, Mary Lake Polan> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2003 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: