Dr. Nichols is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1501 Burnet Rd
Brownwood, TX 76801Phone(713) 449-9609
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NE State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Nursing Shortage Effect on the Health Care Industry: Current Trends, Future GrowthJanuary 26th, 2016
- Webinar: COVID-19 as a Catalyst — Rebuilding the House While Preparing for the FutureMay 4th, 2020
- Brownwood Regional Medical CenterBrownwood, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: