Are you Dr. Nutik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1150 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063Phone+1 650-299-2000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Nutik, MD is a neurosurgeon in Redwood City, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSpontaneous meningoencephalic herniation of the temporal bone: case series with recommended treatment.John K Mayeno, Harold W. Korol, Stephen L. Nutik> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2004 Apr 1
- 35 citationsDeterminants of tumor size and growth in vestibular schwannomas.Stephen L. Nutik, Michael J. Babb> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2001 Jun 1
- 23 citationsPterional craniotomy via a transcavernous approach for the treatment of low-lying distal basilar artery aneurysmsStephen L. Nutik> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 1998 Dec 1
- Join now to see all