Are you Dr. Panaro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office593 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02903Phone(401) 444-4933Fax(401) 444-5090
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Panaro, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Providence, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2007 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- NH State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology